STAR WARS Death Star Tent Is A Camping Experience from a Galaxy Far Far Away
This Star Wars Death Star tent is the tent you have been looking for. If you are a Star Wars fan and an avid camper, then this is a must have item. Keep reading to check out the photos and to learn more about this product from ThinkGeek.
THAT’S NO MOON… IT’S A TENT… STATION?
Despite its imposing size, the Death Star is quite accommodating. This one keeps you nice and dry and fits you and two of your friends. This particular version may not come with indoor plumbing, or other hiking gear like a carabiner, but at least if you hit your head on the door as you try and enter like that Stormtrooper, you won’t hurt as bad.
Take glamping to the next level with this tent that resembles one of your favorite space stations. The Death Star comfortably sleeps three people in a lightweight tent. Unlike the real thing that took, understandably, some time to construct, this tent features a fast click assembly frame. No poles or ventilation shafts to worry about!
- Death Star Dome Tent – Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Spacious tend modeled after a moon… wait, that’s no moon
- Fits up to three people
- Fast click assembly frame (joints, not poles)
- Same system lets it pack down as quickly as it goes up
- Inner waterproof compartment comes already connected to the frame
- Inner compartment also has convenient pockets and a central hook for lighting or whatever
- Inner door has a fly sheet to allow ventilation
- Materials: Oxford polyester outer with 1k HH (Hydrostatic Head) waterproofing
- Dimensions: 7 ft. (2 meter) diameter tent floor
- Weight: 11 lbs. (with bag)
- Includes tent cover, inner compartment, guy ropes, pegs, and lightweight, waterproof carry bag