Five Things You May Not Know About DAREDEVIL’s Peter Shinkoda
By now we’ve all enjoyed a binging of Marvel’s Daredevil on Netflix, seriously go watch it if you haven’t, and we’ve marveled at the awesomeness of Peter Shinkoda. He plays Nobu on the show and kicks major ass! Did you know he has quite a resume of interesting roles and that you’ve probably seen him in something before? Cough, Falling Skies, cough cough. Anyways, below I’ve compiled some facts about him that you may not know and this will help you get to know this incredibly humble and great actor. Check it out below:
- He was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- He had his parents drive him for six hours to attend a casting call for the adorable kid, Short Round, in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- He’s dabbled in the world of sports from hockey, skiing, football, baseball, and soccer
- He loves Steven Spielberg and even though auditioning for the role in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom didn’t work, he got casted in Falling Skies which Spielberg produced
- He studied classical piano and was identified as one of the top 10 young pianists in Canada by the time he was 13
He, like I said, can currently be seen in the show Daredevil on Netflix and his other projects include: Western Religion (2015), Zero Day (2015) and The Lady Killers (2015). Which of his roles is your favorite? Check out his IMDb page here and follow him on twitter here. Check out his website here. Leave your comments in the comments section below!