Thirsty Thursdays: GAME OF THRONES Drinking Game
In honor of the Game of Thrones premiere this weekend, this week’s Thirsty Thursday is all about Westeros! You can check out some other great posts about our favorite relationships from the show, how the books compare to the series, as well as our favorite characters. As I’m sure many people are rewatching a bit of the last season to refresh their memories, why not enjoy this drinking game as well? Our friends at Drinking Cinema have truly outdone themselves this time.
Game of Thrones Drinking Game Rules:
- Someone talks about the seasons. Look, when you’re in the mystical continents of Westeros and Essos and your seasons last for years or even decades at a time, what else is there to talk about? Well, besides dragons, murder, and incest. Okay, fine, it’s just like on Earth.
- There are incestuous accusations or acts.
- Someone says “Your Grace.” When you’re the king of the continent of Westeros, it’s important that everyone addresses you by your proper name: “Grace.” That’s right, even if you’re a boy.
- You see some wolf acting! Okay, so they’re dogs and they’re super cute. And they hardly ever kill anyone. They’re the perfect family pet!
- Tyrion lays down a zinger.
- You can’t believe how cold-blooded that little bastard Joffrey is. The secret to raising a perfect son is no boundaries, infinite money, infinite power, and absolutely no morals. You’d want someone like that running your country, right?
- Someone discusses, or enacts, a murder. When you’re vying for the throne, you have to plan. And when you’re planning, you have to TALK TO EVERYONE ABOUT IT.
If you want to forget about some of the incest you’re watching, add these bonus drinks:
- Drink whenever you see a pimp and eunuch bicker with each other. Petyr and Lord Varys, you could get so much accomplished if you would just work together, but alas, you are simply two sides of the same coin. A sexual coin.
- Drink whenever there’s talk of the dragons of old. If we don’t see some badass dragons raining hell down upon some battlefields, we are going to LOSE IT.
Game of Thrones is available on Amazon and premieres on March 31.