Thirsty Thursdays: MAGIC MIKE Drinking Game
With the announcement that Channing Tatum is officially the “Sexiest Man Alive”, you know I’ll be rewatching his critically praised, box office hit Magic Mike. Not like you really need another excuse to watch a movie that showcases more beefcake than all of the other 2012 releases combined, am I right ladies?
Well sit back, grab a cosmo or drink of your choice, and enjoy the Magic Mike drinking game from Drinking Cinema.
- You are treated to a sexual monologue by a ripped/greased/leather vest-wearing Matthew McConaughey, a.k.a. “Dallas.”
- Naked ambition is displayed. One thing we’ve learned from Magic Mike is that stripping can buy you drugs, girls, happiness, and a best friend, but it can’t buy you a Small Business Loan.
- Some important stripper wisdom is bestowed upon a young dancer.
- The guys break out into a new dance routine.
- A dancer grabs his crotch.
- Steven Soderbergh goes against the opinion of everyone everywhere and decides that 110 minutes of just coordinated stripper dance routines is not enough for a movie and throws in some drug-induced drama, lots of slow-motion, and/or a miniature pig.
- Channing Tatum, despite all his charms, rock-hard body, and love of handcrafted furniture, gets dissed by a chick. OK, lady, I know you have “integrity” but… COME ON! He is a male stripper who makes his own furniture!!
- A dancer starts grinding. You can choose your level of grind-drunk – only on chicks, grinding air, grinding in a dance, etc.
Want to get so drunk you’re comfortable doing your own stripper moves?
- You hear a new stripper name. Remember, if a girl’s name is based on a car, flower, or stone, don’t ask what she does for a living.
- Magic Mike makes you understand why HE is Magic Mike – those dance moves cannot be topped!
- You think Cody Horn is a terrible actress. WARNING: You will get wasted.
Find Kristal Bailey directly on Twitter: Follow @kristal_bailey