E3 Hopes and Predictions
E3 is just days away, and of course hype is beginning to build. So below is a list of my hopes and predictions for some of the big threes conferences.
- The ‘Hardcore’ line-up they promised to deliver to the Wii U, after they admitted they failed the core gamer with the Wii. Arkham City has already been confirmed, and Metro: The Last Light has been cancelled. What really needs to happen though is a hardcore IP from the company.
- Pokemon Snap for the Wii U.
- The Zelda: A Link to the Past continuation/remake that Minamoto hinted at months ago.
- Pikmin 3, Harvest Moon 3DS, and Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 information and a hard release dates.
- More information on the two tier PS+. Sony has already announced that this is going to be addressed. The revamp is set to include the same basic package but will also a higher priced tier with more A-tier games for free. The service is already a great value so as long as the tampering is minimal this should be good news.
- Word on the Playstation 4
- New gameplay from Sony All-Stars and God of War: Ascension
- A PS Vita price cut and a game library announcement
- More attempts to try and sell the PS Move
- Next generation information and a possible reveal. With Sony attempting to stay out of the next gen boom this year Microsoft isn’t really feeling the pressure to push out something ahead of its time.
- More Halo information will probably come to light.
- A new Microsoft IP that isn’t a space marine first person shooter.
Other General Hopes:
- A new Fallout game, but this is doubtful with Elder Scrolls Online on the horizon.
- WWE ’13 game play footage and more roaster announcements.
- A strong Ubisoft press conference, including more info about Assassin’s Creed 3